Will Hunt has been making fine quality cues in London, England for 35 years. He was a founding partner of Hunt and O’Byrne which at the beginning of the 1980’s resurrected bespoke hand made cue making producing arguably the best cues in the world at the time.
- In 1984 Hunt and O’Byrne were the first to produce butt jointed cues with screw in extensions
- H & O’B made cues for countless professional players and the cues have won numerous professional ranking tournaments including the world championship
- When the professional ranks were 140 in number over half either had H&O’B cues or had extensive H&O’B alterations
Will has continued to produce the highest quality snooker cues throughout his career currently under his own name;
In 2010 Will decided that in order to provide the highest quality cues at more affordable prices to limit the specification and range of cues and cease the made to order process.
- This enables the manufacturing process to focus on maintaining the highest standards of quality and provide real value for money
- In line with many other UK cue makers Will Hunt employs highly skilled craftsmen to part make the cues overseas
- Following a rigorous selection process with a significant number being discarded and using only the best grade the cues are then completed and finished in London by Will himself
- The early manufacture takes place where the highest grade of materials are available at a much lower price than in the UK
- This method means that cues of the highest standards can be offered to customers at an affordable price
- Will personally retains complete control of the manufacturing process working on every single cue and only supplying the very best quality products across his range
Worldwide trade enquiries welcomed
Individual cues are now available from us on eBay